View Profile Jhomas

2 Movie Reviews

Don't know what to say, as usual.

All I can say is, wow!

I dont write reviews

I just dont, I just click a number and move on but I nearly crapped myslef laughing at this. Best one in the series for sure 10/10 great job

20 Game Reviews

I loved this game. I want a sequel OR just more games like this. It made me smile and laugh out loud (actually) a few times. Who knows, maybe il try'n make a fan/similar game based on this if I get the time...

Thanks for the game!

Fun simple little game. I have played a lot of games with this style of puzzle, but the dog/cat theming you did really made it worthwhile; everything is very cute!

One feature that would be nice to have is an incremental rewind. IE you can hit 'X' to rewind a single step as opposed to having to re-do the whole route when you're off by 1 or 2 length. But thats quite a bit more work than a full reset feature, still a fun game without it!

cccmccc responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback! the single-step reset sounds like it would have been preferred by a few people, and i think i agree XD i'll take your words to heart, thank you a bunch for playing!

Atmospheric & quite scary actually, the foot thumping sounds really worked well with the whole "can only look one way" mechanic. Had a good time!

7 Audio Reviews

Great podcast! Lots of topics!

One thing I definitely agree with is making NG a charity/non-profit or w/e. NG isn't making profit anyways, runs on ads & donations, so it's more or less a non-profit already. Although, Im no accountant, so maybe it doesn't make sense financially.

Interesting thoughts about the need for more "A level" content. I wish I could make that sort of thing! Not sure how though tbh... Either way, very inspiring stuff!

Great stuff, loved the interview, was very inspiring!

Great stuff, keep it up! Will definitely be waiting in earnest for next episodes. Especially excited for some interviews!

GroundsPatrol responds:

Thank you Jhomas! Excited that you're excited!

16 Art Reviews

Love these!

100% would play

wooow, love the concept & colours. Very pretty :)

Twitter: @JhomasJhomas